- 370 UZS/roll - from 50 roll
For cultivation of vegetables regular watering is necessary. One of the most effective ways - irrigation at which the drop tape is applied. The dosed irrigation by drop tapes has the functional advantages, especially in comparison with traditional ways of watering.
Advantages of this way:
- Profitability. At this method the consumption of water or liquid mineral fertilizers as they it is strictly directed considerably decreases arrive to the grown-up plants (in the dug look — precisely to roots).
- Watering process (so, and all process of cultivation of culture) is automated. Having collected such system by the hands, the farmer then has to switch on and off water supply only in time. All the rest for it will be made by system.
- When using of the given technology thanks to the minimum quantity of the water getting to soil from the soil useful substances are almost not washed away.
- Irrigation of plants that volume of water which is necessary for their growth and the most favorable development promotes not only increase in productivity of vegetables, but also improvement of their quality.
- The specified way of watering eliminates risk of emergence of burns on seedling leaves which can cause sunshine at usual superficial watering through a hose.
- Permanently laid tape of drop irrigation saves the person from need to drag for itself on the site heavy hoses.